Frequently asked questions
- Where do I go to sign-up and take the CPR Training Class?
- Are there any tests I will need to take?
- How long is the CPR Training Class?
- When will I receive my certificate of completion and wallet card?
- How do you know where to send my certificate of completion?
- What is on the certificate of completion and wallet card?
- Is your CPR Training Class guaranteed to be accepted?
- Will I receive proof of enrollment in the CPR Training Class?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Am I able to start and stop the CPR Training Class at any time?
- Is the information I submit through this website secure?
- Is the CPR Training Class available in Spanish or any other language?
- 1. Where do I go to sign-up and take the CPR Training Class?
The CPR Training Class is designed to be taken completely online. You do not need to make an appointment, visit an office, or make a phone call. You can click here to register and begin your course immediately.
- 2. Are there any tests I will need to take?
Yes, this course does require that you achieve a test score of 70% or higher before a certificate of completion is issued. You will be provided unlimited attempts to pass the test.
- 3. How long is the CPR Training Class?
You are required to spend a minimum of 1 hour reviewing the CPR Training Class material. You do not, however, need to accrue that time in one sitting. Once enrolled, you may start and stop the CPR Training Class at your convenience.
- 4. When will I receive my certificate of completion and wallet card?
Certificates of completion and wallet cards are instantly available for download and printing the moment you complete the CPR Training Class. We will also immediately email a copy of your certificate to the provided email address. Emailed and downloaded certificates and wallet cards are always provided at no additional charge.
If you wish to be mailed an original document you will be given the option to purchase one at the end of your course for a nominal fee. This certificate is printed on premium paper and includes the course instructor's handwritten signature along with a raised, embossed seal.
- 5. How do you know where to send my certificate of completion?
During registration we will ask for your personal email address as well as that of your employer, attorney, legal professional, judge, caseworker, probation officer, counselor, or other party that is requiring that you complete a CPR Training Class. Some individuals or offices may have already established a profile with our website, in which case you may only need to provide a Referral Code.
Should you choose to be mailed an original document you will also be asked to provide a mailing address, which can be different from the address printed on your certificate.
- 6. What is on the certificate of completion and wallet card?
Our certificate of completion and wallet card comes on an exclusive document and includes a signature from the Course Instructor and our unique seal of certification. The certificate and wallet card will also include your name, date of birth, address, and the time requirement which was fulfilled. Your certificate will also indicate that you have successfully passed a written knowledge assessment.
The certificate does not indicate that the program was completed online.
- 7. Is your CPR Training Class guaranteed to be accepted?
Yes. While many participants take our online CPR Training Class for personal reasons, most will take this course to fulfill an occupational or legal requirement. We are very confident in the quality and acceptance of our program. If for any reason our CPR Training Class certificate is not accepted for an occupational or legal requirement we will refund your money in full with written proof of decline.
- 8. Will I receive proof of enrollment in the CPR Training Class?
Yes. Proof of enrollment will be emailed to you at no additional charge upon successful enrollment in in the CPR Training Class. Your proof of enrollment will also remain available for download from your Student Dashboard and can be accessed at any time by logging in to your profile.
- 9. What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. This includes debit cards, credit cards, and pre-paid cards displaying these logos.
- 10. Am I able to start and stop the CPR Training Class at any time?
Yes. You are able to pause your CPR Training Class at any time by clicking the "Sign Out" button. Doing so will save your progress and allow you to resume the CPR Training Class from where you left off.
- 11. Is the information I submit through this website secure?
- 12. Is the CPR Training Class available in Spanish or any other language?
The CPR Training Class is provided in English but many students have successfully utilized Google's free translation tool to complete the course in another language. Google's free translation tool is available at https://translate.google.com.
Still have a question that was not answered? Click here to contact us.