- The information that we collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email
address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, and/or date of birth. You may,
however, visit our site anonymously.
- What this information is used for
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience — your information helps us to better respond to your individual
- To improve our website — we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the
information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service — your information helps us to more effectively respond to your
customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions — Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold,
exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your
consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service
- To send periodic emails — The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send
you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional
company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- How we protect your information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when
you place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database
only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are
required to keep the information confidential.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive
through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to
recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
preferences for future visits and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so
that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you
can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your
cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
- How we use your information
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable
information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website,
conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information
confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with
the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However,
non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing,
advertising, or other uses.
- Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our
website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no
responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek
to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act compliance
- Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the
California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to
outside parties without your consent.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do
not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are
all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
information collected offline.
- Terms and conditions
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section
establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
- Your consent
- Contacting us